Receives, stores, recycles, ships, and transports warehoused goods and products by performing the following duties.
Description/Responsibilities Job Responsibilities
• Utilizes RF (Radio Frequency) equipment to track product.
• Disassembles, reassembles, or repairs products, materials or equipment.
• Sorts, bales, weigh, loads, and recycles materials based on customer specifications.
• Attaches identifying tags or labels, or marks information on cartons or other containers.
• Fills shipping orders for various customers' products to prepare for shipping.
• Unloading and sorting
Qualifications/Skills Minimum Required Qualifications
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or GED and six months related experience preferred.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
•Work cooperatively with others.
• Interact with employees and customers in an appropriate manner.
• Complete assigned tasks/projects in a timely manner.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures
***Overtime required as allowed***