Receives, stores, recycles, ships, and transports warehoused goods and products by performing the following duties.
Description/Responsibilities Job Responsibilities
• Willing and able to perform all duties of position as required.
• Primary responsibilities (60% or more time in one or more of the following):
• Operates motorized equipment, including but not limited to: forklift, clamp, cherry-pickers, motorized pallet jack, etc. (certifications are required).
• Disassembles, reassembles, or repairs products, materials or equipment.
• Sorts, bales, weighs, loads and recycles materials based on customer specifications.
Qualifications/Skills Minimum Required Qualifications
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma or GED and/or six months related experience preferred.
• Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
• Demonstrates ability to comply with YLA Core Competencies: Problem Solving & Decision Making, Accountability & Responsibility, Communication, Collaboration & Teamwork and Customer Focus.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
•Work cooperatively with others.
• Interact with employees and customers in an appropriate manner.
• Complete assigned tasks/projects in a timely manner.
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures
***Overtime required as allowed***