View all jobs
Linux AdministratorSecaucus, NJ · Information Technology
Excellent company looking add a successful Linux Administrator to their team!
Duties & Tasks:
- Installation and Maintenance of Red Hat Linux computer and network systems.
- Provide support to a large user base.
- Performance and network tuning
- Primary responsibility will be the new Secaucus data center and helping to manage all systems worldwide
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of Linux administration work experience.
- NFS, DNS, LDAP.
- Perl or other scripting languages
- Network management a plus
- Prior software development experience a plus.
- Linux Kernel, Linux based email systems, and Storage systems.
***Relocation Assistance Available***
***Full Benefits Package***