Every year, we interact with over 25 million healthcare consumers on behalf of health plans, providers, employers and others—leveraging the unstoppable power of personal connection. We focus on three major areas of expertise—Member/Patient Engagement, Clinical Solutions (including telehealth and virtual nurse triage), and Healthcare Navigation and Advocacy. Our best-practice solutions are delivered by outstanding teams of registered nurses, health advocates, care coordinators and engagement specialists. Every day, they guide people to high-quality and cost-effective care, and coach them to close gaps in care and improve their health. Our client list includes more than 100 innovative healthcare organizations, including 85+ nationally known U.S. health plans representing both commercial and government markets. For eight consecutive years, Inc. Magazine has named us as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies.
We have an immediate opportunity for a seasoned and proven sales leader. The position is responsible for developing and implementing strategic business development plans that enhance our ability to pursue new markets and implement new solutions. This includes overseeing business verticals that assist in determining the best avenues to enhance services; focusing on initiatives that improve profitability and marketability; and directing an assortment of activities in support of acquisitions, strategic alliances and reengineering of projects. All of these responsibilities typically include comprehensive evaluation of targeted companies or markets, financial analysis and modeling and due diligence efforts.
What You Need To Know
- 8+ years of strategy and business development experience
- Highly prefer candidates with experience in one or all areas, including: telehealth, virtual care, revenue cycle management, health plans (commercial/Medicare), health benefits administration, consulting and pharmacy benefit management (PBM)
- Analytical rigor: ability to bring intellectual leadership and structure to ill-defined problems, and to synthesize insights from analysis and ensure credible, actionable recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field, or equivalent experience, MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
- Experience in Healthcare Mergers and Acquisitions
- Role reports directly to President
- Join a rapidly growing organization with unique and fun core values that drive an excellent culture
- Company kitchen with healthy options
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Great base pay with bonus opportunities
- Routinely voted one of the Top Places to Work in San Antonio
- Professional development opportunities
- Full benefits