Member experience representatives consult with members by phone to assist with processing transactions, researching and resolving member inquiries about loans or other issues, and recommending the appropriate COMPANY financial products and services to members to assist them with meeting short and long-term goals. Member experience reps also provide technical support and troubleshooting for COMPANY’s products, such as online banking, 24-hour voice response, and bill pay. As needed, member experience representatives warm transfer members to other departments for assistance with investments, mortgage requests, business loans, and insurance requests to ensure they get the best experience possible.
- Process member accounts and/or open new and sub-accounts.
- Research and respond to member inquiries.
- Recommend COMPANY financial products and services to members to meet individual member needs.
- Work with other team members and departments to ensure members receive assistance with investments, mortgage requests, business loans, and insurance requests.
- Participate in special projects and perform other assignments as needed.
- May travel occasionally to attend meetings, conferences, training, or other work-related events.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: call center, sales, customer service, or banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience with the loan application process and standard or typical internal operating policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the application of federal and state consumer lending regulations (e.g., Regulation Z, The Fair Credit Reporting Act, Soldiers and Sailors Act, etc.) and compliance requirements such as Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, and Customer ID Program policies and guidelines to appropriately document and track all transactions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of business, personal, and insurance products and services.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current industry offers, market trends, competitors, and COMPANY lending and member service policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret and apply financial information (e.g., credit scores, debt, assets, balances, payments, interest rates, etc.) and perform math functions (e.g., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, ratios, etc.).
- Demonstrates the ability to consult, provide member services, and achieve relationship sales objectives by anticipating and understanding member’s needs and recommending products that will benefit them.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and judgment by gathering and applying relevant data to research and resolve issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and organize work, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Proficient in speaking and writing the English language using correct structure, vocabulary, and organization.
- Demonstrates experience performing basic office functions such as answering phones, copying papers, assembling reports, and sending and receiving correspondence.
- Demonstrates the ability to use office software to create written documents (e.g., MS Word and PowerPoint) and prepare spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel), as well as database applications to enter, maintain, and report data.
- Demonstrates experience and behavior consistent with COMPANY’s core values of competence, integrity, excellence, curiosity, positivity, and humility.
***Salary: DOE+ Incentives & Bonus
***3-week training program at headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. All expense company paid.
***Full Benefits Package To Include: Medical, Dental, Vision (3 plans w/1 Company paid 100%, 401K, Bonus Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, University On-Site Degree Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations & Leave, Employee Wellness Program, etc.