Regional office managers at (COMPANY) are responsible for setting objectives for the branch, improving revenues, and growing the business while exceeding member expectations, and building strong relationships with members, team members, and the community. As a leader, the regional office manager sets the department objectives, delivers services, and manages for results through his/her team members. The regional office manager also ensures that the team is appropriately staffed and that they have the necessary training and resources to successfully perform their work. Overall, the regional office manager is responsible for leading the branch to achieve objectives.
- Manage regional office operations.
- Train, coach, supervise, and performance manage regional office employees.
- Promote membership expansion by networking with local fire stations, unions, professional firefighter organizations, and attending events where brand exposure is optimal.
- Recommend COMPANY financial products and services to members to meet individual consumer needs.
- Build member relationships by assisting members with obtaining, interpreting, and utilizing financial information to plan for and achieve goals.
- Research and respond to member inquiries.
- As needed, process and manage member accounts and related transactions such as deposits (e.g., savings and checking), investment accounts (e.g., Certificates, IRAs, Trusts), and/or opening new and sub-accounts, assist members with completing consumer loan applications, and underwrite consumer loans by reviewing applications and making decisions to grant loans within designated authority and timeframe.
- Analyze regional office performance metrics to make recommendations to improve operations, member experience, as well as forecast and plan.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties and assignments as needed.
- Travel up to 25% of the time, or as needed, to visit fire stations, unions, training events, attend work-related community events, meetings, conferences, training, or other events.
- May occasionally work evenings and weekends.
- Must maintain a current state driver’s license from state of primary work location and company insurance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with sales and operations at a financial institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- Notary Public Commission from state of primary work location.
- Experience as a branch manager at a financial institution for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience with public relations and building partnerships with local businesses and organizations.
- Experience performing consumer lending processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience with the loan application process and standard or typical internal operating policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead and supervise team members to achieve results.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the application of federal and state consumer lending regulations (e.g., Regulation Z, The Fair Credit Reporting Act, Soldiers and Sailors Act, etc.) and compliance requirements such as Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, and Customer ID Program policies and guidelines to appropriately document and track all transactions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current industry offers, market trends, competitors, and COMPANY lending and member service policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret and apply financial information (e.g., credit scores, debt, assets, balances, payments, interest rates, etc.) and perform math functions (e.g., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, ratios, etc.).
- Demonstrates the ability to consult, provide member services, and achieve relationship sales objectives by anticipating and understanding member’s needs and recommending products that will benefit them.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and judgment by gathering and applying relevant data to research and resolve issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and organize work, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Proficient in speaking and writing the English language using correct structure, vocabulary, and organization.
- Demonstrates ability to adjust communication content, style, and presentation to fit a variety of audiences including executives, employees, members, and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates experience performing basic office functions such as answering phones, copying papers, assembling reports, and sending and receiving correspondence.
- Demonstrates the ability to use office software to create written documents (e.g., MS Word and PowerPoint) and prepare spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel), as well as database applications to enter, maintain, and report data.
- Demonstrates experience and behavior consistent with COMPANY’s core values of competence, integrity, excellence, curiosity, positivity, and humility.
***Salary: DOE+ Incentives & Bonus
***3-week training program at headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. All expense company paid.
***Full Benefits Package To Include: Medical, Dental, Vision (3 plans w/1 Company paid 100%, 401K, Bonus Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, University On-Site Degree Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations & Leave, Employee Wellness Program, etc.