Graphic designers at (COMPANY) create visual concepts to communicate ideas on our website, social media platforms, and print marketing materials to inspire, inform, and captivate our current and future members.
- Meet with the team to determine the message the design should convey, gather any preferences, and advise on strategies to reach target audience.
- Draft preliminary design options.
- Create selected design, prepare finished copy and art, and final layout.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Produce final design and review for accuracy, quality, and completeness.
- Participate in special projects and perform other assignments as needed.
- Occasionally travel to attend events, meetings, conferences, and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art Design, Marketing, or a related field.
- Four years’ experience in commercial design.
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and InDesign for mockups, web design, and multimedia presentation.
- Experience working with WordPress templates.
- Portfolio of graphic design work.
- Knowledge of and experience with how marketing campaigns work.
- Knowledge of graphic design principles, techniques, and trends.
- Ability to create new and innovative designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and intended audiences.
- Knowledge of typography and color theory.
- Knowledge of business, personal, and insurance products and services.
- Knowledge of current industry offers, market trends, competitors, and Credit Union lending and member service policies and procedures.
- Ability to gather and evaluate client’s needs, provide advice and recommendations, and partner with them to achieve marketing objectives.
- Ability to gather information and data using logical or sequential thinking to research and resolve questions, issues, and discrepancies.
- Ability to look at designs from the point of view of their intended audience to ensure they convey the client’s desired message.
- Ability to utilize relevant data and information to make sound decisions within the specified timeframe.
- Demonstrates the ability to articulate criteria or key factors used in making decision.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Speaks and writes English proficiently using the correct vocabulary, tone, and organization.
- Ability to convert verbal and written directions into images, layouts and other designs that communicate the intended message.
- Ability to adjust communication content, style, and presentation to fit a variety of audiences.
- Experience performing basic office functions such as answering phones, copying papers, assembling reports, scheduling meetings, and sending and receiving correspondence.
- Experience and ability to use office software to create written documents (e.g., MS Word and PowerPoint) and prepare spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel), as well as database applications to enter, maintain, and report data.
- Demonstrates experience and behavior consistent with COMPANY’s core values of competence, integrity, excellence, curiosity, positivity, and humility.
***Salary: DOE+ Incentives & Bonus
***3-week training program at headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. All expense company paid.
***Full Benefits Package To Include: Medical, Dental, Vision (3 plans w/1 Company paid 100%, 401K, Bonus Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, University On-Site Degree Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations & Leave, Employee Wellness Program, etc.