The Human Resources Manager at (COMPANY) is a strategist, tactician, coach, trainer, leader and an HR subject matter expert. This person will manage for results through his/her team members, in order to provide legendary service to our company employees, while ensuring legal compliance. Overall, the Human Resources Manager serves as an employee champion, project manager, and provides guidance on a variety of human resources topics, while collaborating with the other areas of Human Resources to design and execute integrated solutions for the business to achieve its objectives.
- Manage Human Resources Generalist team operations.
- Train, coach, supervise, and performance manage direct reports.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, and rules pertaining to payroll and Human Resources.
- Assist with coaching leaders through the performance review process.
- Assist with annual compensation surveying.
- Consult, guide, and partner with management on workplace factors that impact employee morale, productivity, and retention.
- Serve as an employee champion and change agent.
- Support the deployment of new Human Resources initiatives and programs.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties and assignments as needed.
- Travel required up to 10% of the time to facilitate or attend training, meetings, conferences, or other work-related events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, Psychology; or an equivalent combination of experience and SPHR.
- Experience as a Human Resources Manager or Sr. Generalist.
- Experience investigating and managing employee relations cases.
- Experience with payroll, compensation, benefits, and 401k.
- Experience managing workers comp claims.
- Experience with EEO-1 Reporting.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience with current Human Resources laws and regulations.
- Experience managing and training payroll and Human Resources generalist employees.
- Experience managing Leaves of Absence.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration with an Emphasis on Human Capital, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or a related field.
- Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
- Experience with preparing an Affirmative Action Plan (AAP).
- Experience using ADP.
- Experience implementing organizational change initiatives.
- Experience with multi-state payroll.
- Knowledge of and experience with human capital planning and metrics.
***Salary: DOE+ Incentives & Bonus
***3-week training program at headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. All expense company paid.
***Full Benefits Package To Include: Medical, Dental, Vision (3 plans w/1 Company paid 100%, 401K, Bonus Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, University On-Site Degree Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations & Leave, Employee Wellness Program, etc.