The personal service manager at (COMPANY) is responsible for outside sales of COMPANY’s products and services, building and maintaining the membership base and revenue, and promoting COMPANY’s brand by visiting fire stations and unions to interface with members or potential members, conducting sign-ups, preparing and delivering presentations, hosting tables at vendor halls, and calling and/or sending materials to individuals and organizations.
- Pursue business relationships and work closely with key business contacts to grow membership and increase revenue.
- Identify, coordinate, and oversee public relations opportunities.
- Recommend COMPANY financial products and services to members to meet individual consumer needs.
- Research and respond to member inquiries.
- Maintain COMPANY assigned assets such as car, credit card, materials, and other collateral used to attend events and make presentations.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties and assignments as needed.
- Travel up to 80% of the time or as needed to visit fire stations and unions, attend community events, attend meetings, conferences, training, or other work-related events.
- Must maintain a current state driver’s license from the state of primary work location and company insurance requirements.
- May work evenings and weekends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with outside sales.
- Experience with public relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Notary Public Commission from state of primary work location.
- Experience with outside sales for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience preparing presentations and presenting to groups of 100 or greater.
- Experience identifying, coordinating, and overseeing public relations campaigns.
- Knowledge of and experience with basic lending guidelines and rate sheets, loans, and deposit accounts.
- Knowledge of application of compliance requirements such as Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, and Customer ID Program policies and guidelines to appropriately document and track all transactions.
- Knowledge of current industry offers, market trends, competitors, and Credit Union lending and member service policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret and apply financial information (e.g., credit scores, debt, assets, balances, payments, interest rates, etc.), perform math functions (e.g., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, ratios, etc.), and manage and adhere to a budget.
- Demonstrates the ability to consult, provide member services, increase membership, and achieve relationship sales objectives by anticipating and understanding member’s needs and recommending products that will benefit them.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and judgment by gathering and applying relevant data to research and resolve issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and organize work, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Proficient in speaking and writing the English language using correct structure, vocabulary, and organization.
- Demonstrates the ability to prepare and present to small and large groups adjusting communication style and content as needed to meet audience needs.
- Demonstrates experience performing basic office functions such as answering phones, copying papers, assembling reports, and sending and receiving correspondence.
- Demonstrates the ability to use office software to create written documents (e.g., MS Word and PowerPoint) and prepare spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel), as well as database applications to enter, maintain, and report data.
- Demonstrates experience and behavior consistent with COMPANY’s core values of competence, integrity, excellence, curiosity, positivity, and humility.
***Salary: DOE+ Incentives & Bonus
***3-week training program at headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. All expense company paid.
***Full Benefits Package To Include: Medical, Dental, Vision (3 plans w/1 Company paid 100%, 401K, Bonus Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, University On-Site Degree Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations & Leave, Employee Wellness Program, etc.