Real estate loan originators at (COMPANY) proactively reach out to members to offer real estate financing programs, alternatives, and solutions. Real estate loan originators assist members with real estate planning and investment recommendations, as well as consult with members on financial goals and recommend other relevant COMPANY programs and solutions to meet their needs. Typical responsibilities:
- Assist members with obtaining, interpreting, and utilizing real estate data and financial information to plan for and achieve goals.
- Assist members with completing real estate loan applications.
- Recommend COMPANY financial products and services to members to meet individual member needs.
- Participate in special projects and perform other assignments as needed.
- May travel occasionally to attend meetings, conferences, training, or other work-related events.
- Maintain registration and be in compliance with the SAFE Act requirements and National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Registered in the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- Experience in banking, real estate, insurance, or customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- Experience recommending financial institution products and services.
- Experience as a real estate loan originator.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience with the loan application process and standard or typical internal operating policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of California and Western U.S. real estate markets.
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret and apply financial information (e.g., business financials and ratios, balance and income statements, cash flow statements, DSCR, credit scores, debt, assets, payments, interest rates, etc.).
- Demonstrates the ability to perform and apply math (e.g., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, ratios, etc.).
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of federal and state regulations and compliance requirements such as Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, and Customer ID Program policies and guidelines to appropriately document and track all transactions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and remains in compliance with SAFE Act Registration requirements and the National Mortgage Licensing System.
- Demonstrates knowledge of business, personal, and insurance products and services.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current industry offers, market trends, competitors, and Credit Union lending and member service policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to consult, provide member services, and achieve relationship sales objectives by anticipating and understanding member’s needs and recommending products that will benefit them.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and judgment by gathering and applying relevant data to research and resolve issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and organize work, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Proficient in speaking and writing the English language using correct structure, vocabulary, and organization.
- Demonstrates experience performing basic office functions such as answering phones, copying papers, assembling reports, and sending and receiving correspondence.
- Demonstrates the ability to use office software to create written documents (e.g., MS Word and PowerPoint) and prepare spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel), as well as database applications to enter, maintain, and report data.
- Demonstrates experience and behavior consistent with COMPANY’s core values of competence, integrity, excellence, curiosity, positivity, and humility.
***Salary: DOE+ Incentives & Bonus
***3-week training program at headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. All expense company paid.
***Full Benefits Package To Include: Medical, Dental, Vision (3 plans w/1 Company paid 100%, 401K, Bonus Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, University On-Site Degree Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations & Leave, Employee Wellness Program, etc.