The Web Developer/Designer is responsible for ensuring the Credit Union’s website is optimized, clean, and easy to navigate and understand. They will create and maintain COMPANY websites, including development, installation, maintenance and operation of the organization’s 4 websites, and is responsible for digital marketing channels including email, social media channels, and search engine optimization/marketing (SEO and SEM).
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain an innovative, engaging and informative website ensuring efficient and effective site navigation systems.
- Develop websites that are user-friendly and informative with up to date and compliant information on products and services, rates, educational content and other financial services and field of membership information.
- Establish a branded consistent look and feel on all third party co-branded sites.
- Manage technical components and content for all website projects, including the gathering of requirements, independent design, coding and testing, effectively implementing change management controls.
- Interface with IT support personnel, marketing and other departments to solve common problems and enhance the experience.
- Identify opportunities and develop qualified recommendations in support of the Credit Union’s continuous improvement in web strategy and design.
- Remain current with technology, including changes in design, technology and deployment.
- Analyze the Credit Union’s web presence, providing improvements and enhancements designed to drive the Credit
- Union’s sales and growth strategy, maintaining compliance with financial services industry rules, regulations, and legal requirements.
- Utilize best practices to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including email marketing, social media, and SEO/SEM technologies.
- Responsible for managing multiple platforms supporting campaign execution, including making informed recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, or other related discipline or an equivalent amount of related work experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of web application development experience in a business-critical environment, developing clean, valid and compatible websites and applications.
- Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and ability to solve problems quickly in a business-critical environment.
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms (ideally Hubspot).
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize workflow with excellent organization, project management and follow through skills, including a strong understanding of version control and deployment.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills including analytical ability to research questions, analyze data, compile results, recommend solutions, and communicate information with a strong consistency and attention to detail with technical and business audiences.
- Experience with mobile development, including responsive design, and content management systems.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms, including email and social media.
- Expert level CMS systems such as WordPress and DNN.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, SEM/SEO, Video/Social techniques and how to articulate and report results.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Acrobat, Illustrator and Flash Integration.
- Demonstrated understanding of Online Digital Video/Audio hosting and support.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision as an individual contributor and a team player, adapting to rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience working with online media companies.
- Strong understanding of Windows Servers, Linux, Apache, MySQL, XML, DNN, phpMyAdmin, SOAP, REST PHP classes and third party frameworks.
- Experience with Google App engine and Google Custom search.
***Salary: DOE+ Incentives & Bonus
***3-week training program at headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. All expense company paid.
***Full Benefits Package To Include: Medical, Dental, Vision (3 plans w/1 Company paid 100%, 401K, Bonus Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, University On-Site Degree Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations & Leave, Employee Wellness Program, etc.