Consumer Lending Loan Service Representatives at COMPANY are responsible for gathering relevant loan documents from members required to complete loan transactions, researching and resolving loan issues, processing and dispositioning member accounts, and processing collateral protection insurance. Further, consumer lending loan service representatives provide members with COMPANY product and service recommendations that meet individual needs.
- Ensure loan documents are received to complete the loan transaction.
- Research, resolve, and update members on loan issues and status.
- Recommend COMPANY financial products and services to members to meet individual consumer needs.
- Process and disposition member accounts.
- Process collateral protection insurance.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties and assignments as needed.
- May travel occasionally to attend meetings, conferences, training, or other work-related events.
- Occasionally requires working on weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with loan operations.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or banking.
***Salary: DOE+ Incentives & Bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- Notary Public Commission from state of primary work location.
- Experience in consumer loan operations for a minimum of 1 year.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience with processing collateral protection insurance.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience with loan application and underwriting process and standard or typical internal operating policies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the application of federal and state consumer lending regulations (e.g., Regulation Z, The Fair Credit Reporting Act, Soldiers and Sailors Act, etc.) and compliance requirements such as Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, and Customer ID Program policies and guidelines to appropriately document and track all transactions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of business, personal, and insurance products and services.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current industry offers, market trends, competitors, and Credit Union lending and member service policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret and apply financial information (e.g., credit scores, debt, assets, balances, payments, interest rates, etc.) and perform math functions (e.g., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, ratios, etc.).
- Demonstrates the ability to consult, provide member services, and achieve relationship sales objectives by anticipating and understanding member’s needs and recommending products that will benefit them.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and judgment by gathering and applying relevant data to research and resolve issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and organize work, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Proficient in speaking and writing the English language using correct structure, vocabulary, and organization.
- Demonstrates experience performing basic office functions such as answering phones, copying papers, assembling reports, and sending and receiving correspondence.
- Demonstrates the ability to use office software to create written documents (e.g., MS Word and PowerPoint) and prepare spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel), as well as database applications to enter, maintain, and report data.
- Demonstrates experience and behavior consistent with COMPANY’s core values of competence, integrity, excellence, curiosity, positivity, and humility.
***3-week training program at headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. All expense company paid.
***Full Benefits Package To Include: Medical, Dental, Vision (3 plans w/1 Company paid 100%, 401K, Bonus Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, University On-Site Degree Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations & Leave, Employee Wellness Program, etc.