Virtual branch managers are responsible for leading the call center to ensure members consistently receive a high level of service through a variety of channels. As a leader, the virtual branch manager sets the call center objectives, delivers services, and manages for results. Virtual branch managers are responsible for ensuring call center teams are staffed to provide members with adequate coverage, have the necessary training and resources to successfully perform their work, ensure member identification is correct to prevent fraud, and that they provide exceptional service to members. Further, managers utilize call center data to continually improve operations and the member experience, as well as forecast and plan. Finally, virtual branch managers regularly interact with members to build relationships and assist with resolving issues.
- Manage call center operations.
- Train, coach, supervise, and performance manage call center employees.
- Build member relationships by assisting members with obtaining, interpreting, and utilizing financial information to plan for and achieve goals.
- Analyze call center data and make recommendations to improve operations, member experience, as well as forecast and plan.
- Work with leaders and team members in other departments to coordinate member services, responses, research, resolutions, or other carry out other efforts.
- Participate in special projects and perform other assignments as needed.
- Travel may be required up to 10% of the time or as needed to attend meetings, conferences, training, or other work-related events.
- As needed, work remotely, be on-call, and work weekends and evenings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience as a call center representative and/or a combination of experience working as a call center representative, and supervising call center representatives.
- Experience supervising employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- Experience supervising employees in a financial institution call center environment.
- Experience as an e-service representative or supervising e-service representatives, supporting customers through virtual technology such as videoconferencing, web-chat, or related capabilities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience with software and hardware terminology and troubleshooting techniques.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience with the loan application process and standard or typical internal operating policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead and supervise team members to achieve results.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the application of federal and state consumer lending regulations (e.g., Regulation Z, The Fair Credit Reporting Act, Soldiers and Sailors Act, etc.) and compliance requirements such as Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, and Customer ID Program policies and guidelines to appropriately document and track all transactions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of business, personal, and insurance products and services.
- Demonstrates knowledge of current industry offers, market trends, competitors, and Credit Union lending and member service policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret and apply financial information (e.g., credit scores, debt, assets, balances, payments, interest rates, etc.) and perform math functions (e.g., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, ratios, etc.).
- Demonstrates the ability to consult, provide member services, and achieve relationship sales objectives by anticipating and understanding member’s needs and recommending products that will benefit them.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and judgment by gathering and applying relevant data to research and resolve issues.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and organize work, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Proficient in speaking and writing the English language using correct structure, vocabulary, and organization.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in person, by phone, or by using electronic and virtual forms of communication.
- Demonstrates experience performing basic office functions such as answering phones, copying papers, assembling reports, and sending and receiving correspondence.
- Demonstrates the ability to use office software to create written documents (e.g., MS Word and PowerPoint) and prepare spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel), as well as database applications to enter, maintain, and report data.
- Demonstrates experience and behavior consistent with FFCU’s core values of competence, integrity, excellence, curiosity, positivity, and humility.
***Salary: DOE+ Incentives and/or Bonus
***Training program may be held headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. All expense company paid.
***Full Benefits Package To Include: Medical, Dental, Vision (3 plans w/1 Company paid 100%, 401K, Bonus Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, University On-Site Degree Program, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations & Leave, Employee Wellness Program, etc.