Excellent company looking to add a successful Registered Nurse - Endoscopy to their team!
Licenses and certifications
Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Indiana
Must have ACLS
Must have PALS
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) (If hired after January 1, 2020 must have or obtain a BSN within 3 years of employment as a Registered Nurse)
This is an integral part of our Client’s endoscopy team that helps them meet their strategic goals from within the department.This role will interact with physicians and multiple departments and will be responsible for managing inventory and reducing waste.
This is an opportunity to step into a position within an organization that promotes growth and education. The department is small, close knit, and work very closely with the physicians to ensure every patient experience is exceptional.
This role reports to the Director. Provides professional nursing services. Assesses the needs of patients and initiates,implements and evaluates individualized plans of care. Collaborates with other professional, clinical and ancillary staff in providing quality care to patients.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Demonstrates a high level of knowledge and competency in performing nursing care procedures, assessments, treatment and techniques.
- Demonstrates advanced analytical skills necessary to solve complex problems and make decisions related to patient care.
- Demonstrates the interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, patients, visitors, physicians and others.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner.
- Requires an understanding of the need to be responsive and reasonably adaptable for scheduling purposes, when necessary, due to extenuating circumstances in support of co-workers and department functions.
- Requires the ability to work independently, take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Works in a patient care environment requiring physical exertion, frequent changes in job demands, and certain undesirable patient care activities.
- May be exposed to bio-hazards.
- Must be able to report to work location within 30 minutes when on call.
- Relocation assistance
- Interview Travel Reimbursement ( for the right candidate)
- Full benefits
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Sign on bonus (based on experience)
- South Bend is a unique area that hosts Notre Dame University. There is lots to do outdoors and is only an hour from Chicago lending to being the best of both worlds including a very reasonable cost of living