Excellent company looking to add a successful Software Engineer to their team!
The purpose of the Sr. Technology Software Engineer is to evaluate existing and emerging technologies to determine their applicability. The position will assess current software and processes to identify inefficiencies and potential cost savings, and will provide support to all areas of the company in streamlining aggregation of information and developing business analytics.
Duties & Tasks:
- Work closely with Facility Operations Managers and dispensary General Managers to assess and improve operations through implementation and improvement of technology
- Assist Director of Strategic Technology and Development in assessment of emerging technologies for applicability in the company
- Expand development of simplified on-demand reporting engine
- Develop and integrate with third-party APIs
- Development of mobile apps, for both internal and external use
- Development of the customer experience and rewards platform
- Provide project management for third-party software implementations
- Work with vendors to resolve software integration issues and/or failures
- Develop software to address functional inadequacies in existing track-and-trace software
- Plan and manage all cloud infrastructure implementations with emphasis on maximizing performance and minimizing cost
- Assist with software training for both internal and external systems
- Assist in bug tracking, task tracking and management, and managing support tickets with regards to software.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of report engine design and development is required
- At least 10 years of experience in enterprise software development is required
- Cannabis industry experience is strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Must have exceptional problem-solving and project management skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality.