The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to insure delivery of quality nursing care on this 50 bed sub-acute unit. The nurse coordinates and implements quality patient care through an interdisciplinary team while utilizing knowledge of disease process and physical assessment. The nurse will care for patients with problems relating to post hospital medical and surgical needs, including rehabilitation, TPN, wound care, diabetic monitoring and education and post orthopedic/ surgical procedures.
We also have openings on our ARU floor- Acute Rehab: 62 bed Acute Rehabilitation Unit including an 11 bed secured Brain Injury Unit
We're equipped with a 62-bed Acute Rehabilitation Unit offering comprehensive intense inpatient services that typically include three hours of therapy a day for at least five days a week. Our goal is to return all individuals to the highest level of functional independence. Our in-house physiatrist work collaboratively with nurses, care coordinators, occupational therapists and physical therapists to develop a rehabilitation program that's right for you.
Serving patients with the following conditions:
- Complex Medical
- Degenerative and Progressive Neurological Disorders
- Head Injury
- Hip Fracture
- Major Multiple Trauma
- Neurological Disorders
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions (that result in the loss of function)
- Spinal Cord Injury
- 1 - 2 years of acute care experience.
- Associates, Bachelor or Master's Degree in Nursing.
- RN License
- Relocation assistance
- Interview Travel Reimbursement ( for the right candidate)
- Full benefits
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Sign on bonus (based on experience)
- Shift differential = 10% of base salary per hour