Excellent company looking to add a successful IR Technologist to their team!
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis and treatment.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure, assist in informed consent as well as pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient.
- Consult ordering providers needed. Assist provider during invasive procedures.
- Perform aseptic techniques per guidelines.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as required.
- Perform daily equipment inspections/calibrations.
- Participate in call rotation as needed.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Radiography certification(ARRT_R)
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
- Relocation assistance
- Interview Travel Reimbursement ( for the right candidate)
- Full benefits
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Sign on bonus (based on experience)