Excellent company looking to add a successful Lead Azure Cloud Security Engineer to their team!
The Cybersecurity Services (CS) domain within Information Technology has a mission to drive efficient and effective security capabilities through innovative thought leadership with a security first mindset which advances company’s mission to protect and craft financial markets. The Cybersecurity Services organization has four major pillars: Architecture, Governance & Analytics, Engineering, and Operations.
This position will be part of the Cloud Security Agile squad passionate about security engineering across security services needed for the public and private cloud. This position will be working with the Associate Director, Cybersecurity Engineering responsible for Cloud Security capability.
- Will be an active member of an Agile squad passionate about building a mature public and private cloud security capability within IT
- Actively assess security violations and vulnerability reports for cloud implementations, perform root-cause and trend analysis, and provide recommendations for security control improvements
- Implement Security objectives in a consistent, repeatable and automated way across multiple cloud environments with an emphasis on Azure and AWS.
- Find opportunities to improve security and assist in defining the strategies for strengthening our security poster, including but not limited to Identity and Access Management, Key Management, Vulnerability Management, and Data Encryption for cloud solutions
- Work closely with other groups to elevate our posture in cloud services through improved security methodologies and industry best practices.
- Document security policies, controls and processes, and develop runbooks, and how-to guides for operational readiness of engineered solutions
- Minimum of 6 years of cloud and/ or security related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering related field or equivalent experience
- Strong Information Security related experience in the implementation of security capabilities (IAM, PKI/KMS, Data security, Vulnerability Management)
- Public cloud experience specifically in MS Azure (and AWS is a plus)
- Ability to write code in one or more of the following: Python, Java
- Experience with cloud security configuration management using published baselines and monitoring tools
- Information Security Certifications preferred (ie, CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001, COBIT, CRISC, CCSP, AWS Certified Security Specialist, Azure Security Engineer Associate)