Excellent company looking to add successful Sr. Full Stack Developers to their team!
- Has a passion for product, application, services, and user interface development, with a strategic view towards the big picture of productized microservices and SaaS architectures.
- Strong .NET stack (including .NET core), Cloud (Azure preferred), and C# experience needed.
- Angular experience (particularly with observables and RxJS) needed.
- Works closely with the Scrum Master, Product Owner, Data Architect, and the sprint developers / testers to implement software product releases.
- Has strong ability to communicate architecture and design to both functional and technical stakeholders.
- Responsible for architecture, design, coding and delivery of application and infrastructure software components.
- Develop product application assets (modules, APIs, integration frameworks, related services, and workflows), including related application management tools and standards.
- Add functionality and new services to our existing microservices architecture and services suite.
- Collaborate with Product Management to understand business, user, and technical requirements to develop software that meets customer needs.
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure consistent software design and development standards, best practices, and configurations across all architectural layers (application, information, security, infrastructure, etc.) and environments.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and processes and complete assigned user stories.
- Implement database solutions in conjunction with the database architect.
- Incorporate unit tests into all code, supporting test automation.
- 5+ years hands-on development experience in enterprise software development languages, including .NET variants, preferably in a software product development (rather than custom) environment.
- 3+ years hands-on development experience with Angular including observables and RxJS.
- 3+ years in Cloud SaaS solutions development experience, with a preference for Azure tools.
- Experience with currently used toolsets: VSTS (Azure DevOps), Git, Salesforce, Azure, and MS Dynamics.
- Current strong software detailed design and programming skills, and understanding of modern standards, tools, and best practices.
- Has developed application platforms and workflows (and related data models) from immature starting points, utilizing enterprise tools, up to mature and supportable Products.
- Full stack developer skills.
- Bachelor’s Required , Masters Preferred.
***Relocation Assistance Available***