Lead Full Stack Engineer Opportunity!
Our client is a rapidly growing startup that is changing the way energy is delivered into electric vehicles. They are developing advanced robotics to enable modular battery swapping. Apply you want to work with a team that is dedicated, fun and highly capable technologists, designers and environmental enthusiasts.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer
you will be developing both front-end and back-end cloud applications
in support of Ample’s electric vehicle power delivery platform.
- Craft and build cloud services to support a variety of use cases, such as company’s mobile app and robotic battery swapping flows, and remote debugging
- Build full stack applications to enable fleet and vehicle management, and inventory tracking
- Lead company’s data stack (ingestion layer, data visualization, analytics, etc.)
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers and product designers to build user-friendly, reactive, and testable front end applications for the Web interface
- Define and help grow end-to-end testing strategy and frameworks.
- Mentor and guide team members
- Build and maintain our cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Develop monitoring and telemetry systems for Cloud Services
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in building high-performance Software Applications
- Experience with AWS technologies such as EMR, EKS, IoT, Kinesis, RDS, EC2, or similar services
- Experience with programming languages like Java and Python
- Experience with one or more JS client frameworks such as Angular or React JS
- Solid understanding of Spring boot, Spring security, Docker, Kubernetes, or similar tools
- Experience with microservices and REST API development
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a very fast-paced, collaborative environment
***Compensation Based Upon Experience (Excellent Pay Structure)