This role requires a high level of tact and integrity due to the frequency of senior-level internal and external contacts and regular exposure to confidential data. Professionally communicates effectively with all levels. Position requires to self-driven and pro-active.
- In this role you will provide primary support to the VP, President Fine Fragrance, Scent giving you a broad understanding of our business
- As a key trusted partner to the VP, President Fine Fragrance, you will be at the heart of the Fine Fragrance world with daily responsibilities such as calendar management, while also being able to display your creativity more actively via event planning and partnering on creative communication efforts within the division
- In this role, you will serve as a resource for centralizing information and communication within the Fine Fragrance ecosystem and will work closely with other Assistants across the organization to ensure seamless organization and execution
- Calendar Management: scheduling of all meetings, both internal and external
- Expense reports, travel planning, supply ordering, office space moves
- Entering POs & ensuring all POs are paid on time
- Managing travel arrangements and creating detailed travel itineraries, including follow-up during executive travel to ensure coordination and support at all points
- Flexing your ability to be agile and proactive by getting ahead of last-minute changes
- Managing Microsoft Teams communications channels
- Drafting and sending communications as directed, securing confidentiality
- Organizing files and maintaining an effective system of document management
- Writing and coordinating timely business correspondence
- Preparing detailed reports using PowerPoint and Excel
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint
- Organize logistics of certain offsite meetings including venue selection, event flow, procurement of supplies, communication and building of agenda and activities, etc.
- Fast pace – happiness, smile, flexibility & calm under pressure will be key!
- Relationship building, curiosity and passion to learn.
- Experience in administrative support or a passion for organization & service mindset.
- Minimum of 2 year’s prior experience on similar skills requirement jobs.
- Have a high level of anticipation, sense of big picture, self-reliance, resourcefulness, and organizational savvy.
- Possess a high level of diplomacy and discretion with a professional presence, interpersonal skills, and ability to work collaboratively with a diverse and large team
- Have a positive attitude, eagerness to own the role, poised under pressure.
- Time management skills, multi-tasking and prioritization will be key.
- The ability to prioritize when faced with requests, demands and deadlines.
- Possess Project Management skills.
- Possess excellent computer skills specifically in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be proactivity and strong organizational skills.
- Having a service mindset and posture.
- Learning – having deep curiosity about the company and its values
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, as well as the Teams platform.
- Team player: ability and desire to work with and in support of a large team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Fluency in French not required but preferred.
Our client is a global leader in taste, scent, and nutrition, offering customers a broader range of natural solutions and accelerating growth strategies.