The successful candidate will provide strong strategic senior level Facilities Operations leadership while working with the clients on all matters relating to contract and account operations to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship. Day to day Facilities account responsibilities will include providing overall planning, strategic innovation and implementation, achieving operations and financial goals, establishing and maintaining effective customer/client rapport, and providing direction and guidance to the Facilities team of managers and employees. IFM operations include: Maintenance, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, repair, Project Mgt, Environmental Services, Grounds/Landscaping.
- Develop/maintain an integrated, strategically aligned facilities organization demonstrating and supporting a commitment to client services.
- Provide senior level direction for all major Facilities projects. Direct the daily operations of all areas of the Facilities Management Department and ensure that all work supports and is consistent with institutional standards.
- Lead initiatives to standardize the operations, maintenance, renovation and construction of campus buildings. Manage implementation of the University's Master Plan.
- Manage operating expenses, construction projects, major renewal and replacement projects. Secure funding as appropriate.
- Provide strategic leadership by aligning Facilities Management’s performance and its mission statement with the College’s culture, expectations, and long-range plans.
- Obtain bids for projects and continually evaluate vendor pricing and services to ensure quality of work and savings for the college.
- 5+ years previous director experience in facilities management in a large, complex university or hospital environment.
- BS in Engineering or other related field.
- Business Management Experience = 5+ years
- Business Functional Experience = 5+ years
- Knowledge of a wide range of trades and disciplines, including Energy management.
- Proven success providing innovative, out of the box strategies to complex issues.
- Excellent leadership skills, and willing to train and mentor staff.
Our client is a industry leader and would like to bring on a qualified team player that wants high visibility, challenging opportunities and a rewarding environment.