SAP Technical Analyst Opportunity!
Our client is is looking to add an experienced SAP Technical Analyst to their team!
This is a remote opportunity, candidates may reside anywhere within the U.S.
The SAP Technical Analyst is responsible for activities such as the overall development and delivery of objects in all the technology aspects of SAP. This position requires strong SAP product knowledge/experience as well as strong communication skills. In addition to program development and this role ensures integration of SAP systems with the other technologies in the business landscape.
- The Development family is responsible for creating, designing, deploying, and supporting applications, programs, and software solutions.
- This includes research, new development, prototyping, modification, reuse, re-engineering, maintenance, or any other activities related to software products used internally or externally on product platforms supported by the firm.
- The software development process requires in-depth expertise in existing and emerging development methodologies, tools, and programming languages.
- Software Engineers work closely with business partners and/or external clients in defining requirements and implementing solutions.
- The Software Engineering role specializes in planning, documenting technical requirements, designing, developing, and testing all software systems and applications for the firm.
- They work with architects, product managers, project management, and end-users in the development and enhancement of existing software systems and applications, proposing and recommending solutions that solve complex business problems.
- The SAP Technical Analyst is responsible for activities such as the overall development and delivery of objects in all the technology aspects of SAP. This position requires strong SAP product knowledge/experience as well as strong communication skills. In addition to program development and this role ensures integration of SAP systems with the other technologies in the business landscape. Responsible for 24 x 7 support.
- Strong Experience in Fiori, involved in working with custom/freestyle Fiori applications, extending the standard Fiori apps and excellent debugging skill .
- Experience in the development and support of the SAP Fiori application.
- Enable, configure, and customized SAP Fiori Launchpad Designer.
- Perform SAP Fiori security, system administration, roles setup, Fiori Launchpad groups, role mapping.
- Experience in Fiori Design patterns, smart controls, expertise in UI Theme designer.
- Good understanding of Fiori Architecture and Gateway Deployment.
- Ability to analyze and understand business requirement, understand the existing systems.
- Experience with SAP Web IDE & SAP BTP is a must.
- Design and develop objects to ensure compatibility with system development and implementation standards.
- Provides an on-going liaison with other technical resources external to the team.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 6-8 years of IT and business/industry work experience with solid experience in systems analysis, structured analysis, or methods and procedures
- Experience with at least 2 full life cycle implementation each of SAP and experience in dynamic support environment is preferred
- Prior experience with Fiori development in at least 3 implementation projects (greenfield or brownfield)
- Strong experience with IT standards in the areas of networking, hardware and software
- Broad knowledge of client and SAP architecture
- Viewed as a strategic partner by business colleagues
- Visionary in enabling business processes through technology
- Understanding of client’s operations, information environment, organization, and culture
- Technical experience in SAP software and latest NetWeaver tools
- Transformation experience
- Strong understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success
Our client is a industry leader and would like to bring on a qualified team player that wants to earn a good living and make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind.
***Compensation Based Upon Experience (Excellent Pay Structure)