• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, & peers.
• Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
• Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that company offers.
• Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, preferred.
• Required: Minimum of 3 years of relevant technical / strategic accounting experience.
• Required: Minimum of 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm.
• Strongly Preferred: Minimum of 1 busy season as a “Senior” in external audit with a Big 4 or large CPA Firm.
• Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
• Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
• Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
• Demonstrated career progression and job stability.
Skills - Must Have:
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification | Minimum of 3 years of relevant technical / strategic accounting experience | Minimum of 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm | Must have public companies audit experience