Excellent company looking to add a successful Outside Business Development Executive to their team!
- Join our mission to transform the convenience industry by putting people first and obsessing about extraordinary food and drinks. We just can’t bear the thought of being boring. We like to have fun and be a bit quirky. We work in a buzzword-free zone. We look for what’s new, what’s next, and what the future holds…we invite you to be part of our exciting future.
- With InReach, you get to be a hero to clients and guests every day. We’re all about phenomenal service and technology that fosters everyone’s trust.
- Our culture is to do the right thing – always. We are a diverse group, and we are all about inclusion, wellness, sustainability, and supporting local partners. Reducing single-use plastics, feeding the hungry, responsible sourcing, community assistance, and using products and ingredients with a lower carbon footprint – it’s all part of who we are, and it’s embedded in our daily actions.
Are you an experienced Inside Sales expert with excellent communication skills? Do you have a sales hunter personality ready to implement sales strategies that win? Working with us, your strong business ethics and competitive spirit will help you qualify leads and present outsourced solutions to potential clients. Your success as an Outside Business Development Executive will enhance the service and understanding of existing and new customers, helping to grow the business exponentially. This position covers all segments throughout company and works closely with the Solution Architect to close deals and win new net business. We are seeking candidates with a hunter mentality, someone polished that can speak to high level C-suite stakeholders and be able to generate their own leads when needed.
- Anticipate needs of customers while creating and building strong customer relationships
- Manage accounts to include, developing and maintaining positive business relationships with existing clients.
- Meet and exceed sales and performance goals.
- Represent InReach and company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to generate leads and identify new business opportunities.
- Serve as subject matter expert, demonstrating company knowledge and emphasizing value to clients by closing leads from the inside sales team.
- Manage time effectively; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Exhibit strong executive presence, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Stay motivated through frequent sales rejection; required passion and drive for success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Business Development experience; proven success converting leads to customers.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of overcoming objections.
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of a CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years previous account management experience.
- The Inside Business Development Executive (BDE) will be a key member of the company sales team, building on-going, profitable business relationship between company and our valued customers within an assigned offer and territory. The Inside BDE will drive the overall sales effort and be the face of the company to clients. In tight collaboration with all the other actors of the sales ecosystem, an Inside BDE enhances, develops and sustains continued business development for the Company and supports and implements business practices in order to grow the business.
- Manages and leads educational forums designed to educate and promote the value proposition of the brand within all levels of the organization.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Basic Functional Experience - 2 years
***Full Benefits Offered***
- Candidate must be physically located in San Antonio, CA and Travel would be less than10% within the U.S. and 50% in San Antonio.
- Paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.