View all jobs
Audit SeniorChicago, IL · Accounting/Finance
Excellent company looking to add a successful Audit Senior to their team!
***Hybrid position working with our team in Chicago***
How You Will Contribute:
- Plan engagements including preparation of audit programs and time budgets to achieve quality and efficiency goals.
- Conduct and supervise all aspects of field work in audit engagements, reviews, and compilations.
- Complete or review all workpapers, financial statements and tax returns before submission to manager/principal for further review.
- Recognize and inform senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients.
- Other duties as assigned, such as special projects, including other agreed upon procedures set forth by clients.
- Assist with training and developing staff and interns.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Eligible to sit (with 150 credit hours) or working towards obtaining CPA.
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting industry at a mid-market firm.
- DAILY ACCESS TO A VEHICLE to commute to and from clients.
- Candidates from mid-size accounting firms (Plante, Crowe, RSM, Grant Thornton, BDO, Sikich, Forvis, Baker Tilly, Moss Adams, Cohn Reznick, Wipfli, Eisner Amper, Armanino, Citrin Cooperman or any other top 40 nationally ranked firm)
- CPA designation or pursuing a CPA (eligible to sit with 150 credit hours)
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting at a mid-market firm
***Full Benefits Offered***