Excellent Medical Facility looking to add experienced Assistant Nurse Manager, Mom/Baby RN - CA/Mother Baby to their team!
Assistant Nurse Manager has RN's reporting directly; guides the team through a specific shift in Level III Maternal Child Health department, Mom/Baby. Assists with annual review, grievances, responds to patients and family concerns, main liaison with MD team, works with hospital admit team.
Large, high volume hospital. Strong dynamic teams with positive environment. Able to promote to manager/director or regional opportunities. Management/HR training provided, outstanding benefits and compensation.
- Manages activities of the unit(s), monitors quality, service and utilization standards. Supervises the day to day shift activities.
- Minimum two (2) years of nursing experience required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as charge nurse, preceptor, quality improvement champion or other related leadership experience.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- High school diploma OR General Education Diploma (GED) required.
- License, Certification, Registration
- Registered Nurse License (California) required at hire
- Basic Life Support
- ACLS, PALS, NRP certification may be required for positions in specific departments.
- Evidence of training completion as preceptor or charge nurse.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality improvement, clinical care delivery processes, staffing, & budgeting.
- Knowledge of Nursing Practice Act, The Joint Commission & other federal, state, & local regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelors degree in nursing preferred.
- ACLS certification strongly preferred.
- What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements of this position?
- MUST have current CA RN license
- Must have Mom/Baby RN experience in last 5 years
- Lead, Charge or Asst. Manager/Supervisor experience
- Must have BS or BSN degree MS/MSN preferred
- Experience as a Preceptor, Trainer or Educator helpful
- Experience in a union environment
- Strong, positive communication style, collaborative, patient
- Able to resolve challenges quickly in a fast paced environment
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
***Eligible For Sign On Bonus
***Excellent Pay Structure
***Full-time Position w/Excellent Benefits Package
***Relocation Assistance Available For Ideal Candidate