Excellent Medical Facility looking to add experienced Occupational Therapist to their team!
- Evaluates, plans and implements specific treatment programs for individual patients according to the principles and practices of occupational therapy.
- Functions as an interdisciplinary team member providing patient assessment/re-assessment, direct patient care, and individualized care planning/implementation.
- Responds to physician orders for occupational therapy. Administers and interprets tests and measurements of patients. Reviews patient charts and progress prior to treatment and modifies treatment plan accordingly.
- Develops functional goals based on patient and/or family expectations.
- Develop, improve or restore skills in activities of daily living, work or productive activities. Seeks clarification of physician orders as needed.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- 2 years as a practicing OT in a healthcare setting
- CA State Licensure
***Excellent Pay Structure
***Full-time Position w/Excellent Benefits Package
***Relocation Assistance Available