Excellent Medical Facility looking to add experienced Physical Therapist to their team!
- Evaluates, plans and implements specific treatment programs for individual patients according to the principles and practices of physical therapy.
- Functions as an interdisciplinary team member providing patient assessment/re-assessment, direct patient care, and individualized care planning/implementation.
- Responds to physician orders for physical therapy.
- Administers and interprets tests and measurements of patients.
- Reviews patient charts and progress prior to treatment and modifies treatment plan accordingly. Develops functional goals based on patient and/or family expectations.
- Develops, improves and restores functional mobility, seeking to return patient to highest level of independence. Seeks clarification of physician orders as needed.
- 1-2 years experience
- Master's Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate Physical Therapy
- Current State licensure for the practice as a Physical Therapist
***Excellent Pay Structure
***Full-time Position w/Excellent Benefits Package
***Relocation Assistance Available