Excellent Medical Facility looking to add experienced Physical Therapist to their team!
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing a full range of physical therapy services including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment, consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices, and ethical standards. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist by the State of California
- Current AHA – BLS
- Graduate of an American Physical Therapy Associations accredited Physical Therapy degree program
- Experience in working with an adult and geriatric population is necessary
- Experience with a disabled population in a hospital setting is desirable
- Must be able to follow instructions, work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and grammatical skills are necessary to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential
- 1-2 years experience
- Master's Degree in Physical Therapy or Doctorate Physical Therapy
- Current State licensure for the practice as a Physical Therapist
***Excellent Pay Structure
***Full-time Position w/Excellent Benefits Package
***Relocation Assistance Available