Excellent Medical Facility looking to add experienced Critical Care RN's to their team!
***$10,000 Hiring Bonus and relocation for eligible external candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by company that begin on your first day of employment***
***Full-time and part-time shifts available, day and night / 12 hour shifts***
- Employs Nursing Professional Practice: Assesses, identifies appropriate nursing diagnoses, plans, implements and evaluates patients’ care. Develops, updates and coordinates the patient’s plan of care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes and transitions across the care continuum. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate. Performs and maintains currency of essential competencies as required by specific area of hire and populations served.
- Advocates: Effectively advocates for ethical and holistic care by partnering in care planning to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Facilitates Learning: Fosters a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students; facilitates formal and informal learning for patient/families, nursing, other members of the healthcare team, and community.
- Aligns Practice with Safety and Quality: Accountable for safety, identifies and corrects problems, and integrates evidence, and best practice into nursing care; uses data and evidence to improve patient outcomes. Aligns patient safety, self-safety and environmental safety as equally important for best outcomes.
- Engages in Professional Development: Engages in ongoing professional development; practices to the top of license within the legal parameters of the Nurse Practice Act, the Nursing Social Policy Statement, the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses, and specialty standards. Promotes a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
- Leads in the Practice Setting & Community: Leads and coordinates teams, appropriately delegates, coordinates care and collaborates with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge. Models professional behaviors as a representative of the nursing profession.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Washington Registered Nurse License upon hire.
- National Provider BLS - American Heart Association upon hire.
- National Provider NRP - American Academy of Pediatrics upon hire.
- 1 year Nursing experience.
- 1 year critical care and Stepdown experience
- National Certification in area of specialty upon hire.
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
***Excellent Pay Structure
***Bonus & Overtime Eligible
***Full-time Position w/Excellent Benefits Package
***Relocation Assistance Available For The Right Candidate