Excellent Medical Facility looking to add experienced Nursing Clinical Manager to their team!
- Assists the Perioperative Service Director in the overall management of the clinical and administrative activities of the designated unit and department that they support in order to ensure patients the provision of quality care.
- ** Occasional Patient Care handling required****
- Hours are Monday-Friday with varied start times based on department needs
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - OR - Non-Nursing Bachelor's degree with an MSN - OR - Doctoral degree in Nursing
- Perioperative nursing (Preop, Intraop, and Postop) required.
- Certification and Licensure
- BLS Certification
- If applicable as per the department assigned; ACLS Certification
- If applicable as per the department assigned, PALS Certification
- Peri anesthesia or Leadership Nursing Certification, preferred.
- PA Registered Nurse License
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- General Clerical Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
***Excellent Pay Structure
***Full-time Position w/Excellent Benefits Package
***Relocation Assistance Available For The Right Candidate