"The Solution Architect / Senior Java Consultant individual will lead conceptualization of the detailed solution and project manage the professional services to deliver the solution to clients.
This individual will also work with systems integration partners to represent Company on partner led teams. This resource will also perform a key role in pursuing and winning large deals. The ideal candidate will have broad business and technology expertise coupled with a background in professional services and client-facing skills.
• Lead a team of business analysts and developers to implement an effective solution company's product suite
• Lead projects to achieve on-time, on-budget, and on-quality goals in an Agile project environment
• Serve as a principal client advocate and liaison
• Develop deployment integration architecture and execution plan
• Develop and maintain technical knowledge and lead software demonstrations to clients
• Assist in providing ideas for product enhancements based on client feedback
• Minimum of 6+ years of experience with some combination of solution architecture, design and estimation, and some project management
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience leading teams of 2-5 developers
• Background in professional services consulting for software or systems integration firms
• Strong organizational and communication skills with ability to multi-task
• Technology experience must include Java and J2EE in an app server environment
• Technology exposure should include architecture development, ESB, Web services, Flex/HTML 5, hosted/cloud solutions, Security solutions
• Experience with ETL technologies, a variety of databases and big data, such as SAP BOBJ, BI, and/or HANA
• Design of real time and near real time applications preferred
• Willing to travel to project sites in North America
• Preferred industry background includes Utility, Logistics, Oil and Gas industries and Federal Sector"