"Excellent company is searching for a Senior Data Architect with proficiency in Java to be a part of our team. You will join us on our mission to help companies and individuals make smarter, more informed business decisions, by organizing the most relevant media coverage and social commentary from across the web. If this sounds of interest and you have a passion to work in an exciting agile based environment, please read on…
As a Senior Java Data Architect you will design, develop and maintain applications for Moreover products. We seek someone with a desire to work on high visibility projects and has experience designing back-end Java based-architectures that support millions of daily transactions.
Our salaries are competitive and we offer an exciting environment where you will collaborate globally with top notch developers, engineers and business minds to revolutionize our industry. If this sounds like you and the opportunity to work with a growing, innovative company sounds interesting, please apply today!
What you’ll be doing:
• Designing, developing, and deploying Java based news and social media applications.
• Providing architectural input to project-related decisions.
• Function as a team lead, working closely with the engineering lead to coordinator activities for a small team of developers.
• Define systems that include both hardware and software components.
• Work independently with minimum supervision and a geographically dispersed team.
• Use industry best practices to deliver high quality code.
What you need for this position:
• 5 years of professional software development with 5 years of Java coding experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Java, Maven or Ant; JUnit, IntelliJ, or Eclipse; JIRA/Redmine/SVN (or equivalent); MySql (or equivalent); Hibernate; Spring • Experience with agile testing methodologies including test-driven development • Experience working within Scrum and Agile"