"Job Title: Souring/Production Manager
Overview: A Sourcing/Production manager is involved with the planning, coordination, evaluation, and control of the production processes. This position ensure that goods and services are produced at the correct time, cost, and quality with partners that are compliant to the quality standard.
Things you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of Production experience
- Strong leadership and highly developed interpersonal skills to lead and manage a team
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external parties
- Previous experience developing and implementing design/production processes
- Expert knowledge of garment construction, textiles, fabrics, and Technical packs
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and adapt to change
- Passionate about delivering great product and value to our customers
- Accounting knowledge of budgets, forecasting and gross margin calculation.
What you will be doing:
- Based on the future business plan, finds and evaluates potential partners.
Manage factory relationships and long term factory development
- Constantly evaluate current supply chain with analytic measurable so we can pinpoint week points and correct results prior to effecting our production
- Build on sub supplier resources to control cost and make sure we are at the front of their list when new products are available.
- Responsible for creating contracts with suppliers and tracking compliance and updating in sourcing software with correct terms and condition per the contracts for each factory.
- Day to day interface with the factories know their strengths and there weaknesses
Training and guidance in regards to price Quotation
- Initiate and cultivate domestic and global vendor relationships to improve turnaround, quality and cost
- Measure and track Pre-Production process to meet target completion date
- Ensure orders for Raw Materials and Garment Processing are processed correctly and timely.
- Manage factory relationships and long term factory development
- When developers can’t hit the target price then negotiate with factories around the world and scheduling contracts along with managing factory terms.
- Even though the Developer is responsible to hit targets this position requires expert in costing; keep on top of developments in fabrics, trims and sewing techniques
- Daily communication with factories and suppliers to discuss pricing, delivery and lead-time issues
- Daily oversight of raw material and garment manufacturing issues; including production delays, quality issues
- Ensure that lead times are tracked and manage critical path to meet customer delivery.
- Work with Design and Purchasing to develop the production development process which includes: tracking and reporting on time production , quality, vendor compliance and costing
- Deliver progress reports to management on a weekly basis
- Coordinate with Logistics regarding transit costs, issues and customer requirements
- Provide updated projections to each factory and raw material supplier to book capacity and for financial planning and capacity planning purposes
- Provide Financial reporting of Account sales and gross margin
- Monitor daily communication with Merchandising, Account team and Customer.
- Maintain and distribute liability reporting of raw materials, trims or finished garments, both for customer and client liability.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent compensation
Base, Profit Sharing and Full Relocation Package
- Excellent benefits
- Work for an industry leader So, if you have the background and experience listed above please call or send your resume."