"Job Title: Product Line Manager
Overview: The Product Line Manager is responsible for leading an assigned category's planning and product creation process from concept through commercialization. They're charged with ownership of assigned marketplace, execution of business plans, sales and margin accountability, calendar adherence, and cross functional leadership. The Product Line Manager owns relevant information on consumer and competitors, identifying trends, business strategy plans and analysis.
Things you need to have:
- Understanding key retail sales metrics and key merchandising requirements
- Effectively present information both internally and externally in a professional and brand appropriate manner
- Skilled at Word, Excel and a strong knowledge of spreadsheet functions
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions, written and/or oral
- Ability to manage and lead a diverse group of individuals
- A4 year degree in Retail Merchandising or related field.
- 10+ years related experience, preferably for a specialty retailer
- 5 years managerial experience, leading a team. Ability to independently drive a business
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for overall strategic direction of the line; which businesses to grow, decline and maintain in accordance with business priorities of each operating channel
- Oversee and manage the execution of business plans and calendar and budget adherence
- Define business strategy using key learnings and trends at division and category level
- Demonstrate clear understanding of costing details (fabric, trim, CM), ensuring thoughtful decision making on product attributes
- Lead PR presentations internally and externally; support product marketing campaigns
- In collaboration with Design, work to develop and execute profitable product offerings while taking in to consideration current trends.
- Manage the naming process for all products, in close partnership with Legal, Creative and Design teams.
- Identify, develop, and retain the product management team to lead and deliver performance excellence which supports a diverse environment
- Lead the product team in the creation of short and long-term strategies, tactical product executions and innovations. Develop seasonal business and line plans that contribute to the overall business plan.
- Establish product wholesale and retail pricing structure that meets revenue and profitability targets.
- Develop and Manage product creation process to ensure that key milestones are achieved and products meet the needs of customer base worldwide from strategy to launch. Ensure seamless interaction to deliver a product line that is designed, developed and manufactured to meet product requirements, market needs, margin goals, and calendar timelines
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure all product launch goals are defined and met.
- Provide direction for product packaging, in store point of sale and marketing collateral.
- Work in conjunction with catalog production team.
- Work with athlete marketing teams to create and procure racewear for team athletes.
- Stay current on competitive research for both Off Road and Action Sports Clothing brands.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent compensation
– Base, Profit Sharing and Full Relocation Package
- Excellent benefits
- Work for an industry leader So, if you have the background and experience listed above please call or send your resume"