"The objective is pretty simple: We are looking for a dynamic, energetic Sales Representative. This person will be based out of the Los Angeles headquarters or in the NYC office, and will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Sales. The primary responsibilities of this position would be:
• Extensive focus on outreach to new potential clients, primarily via
o Cold Calling
o Cold Emailing
o Trade Shows
o Personal Network
o Any other creative/original ways to get in front of potential clients
• Foster and manage relationships from meeting a potential client, to client acquisition through the course of the relationship with that client
• Be involved in the oversight, communication, and management of production once orders are placed through delivery and finally follow up with the client
• Be innovative in determining which industries to pursue, strategies to pursue them, and overall doing whatever it takes to execute healthy deals and further grow the business
• Problem solve as issues come up both on the production side as well as the client side
• Travel as needed to tradeshows, and other events. Travel is expected to be on average 2-3 days per month along with a potential trips to China on occasion
• Maintain a thorough CRM/follow up system on internal proprietary CRM platform
• Have an overall hunger for new business and excitement/enthusiasm about spending the vast majority of their time seeking out new business to drive the growth
• Ability to get along well with others both within the office, as well as via skype/telephone across the globe
• Due to the global nature of the business, this position will work unconventional hours and require being available during nights and weekends and at times coming in quite early or leaving quite late
• University Degree required
• 8-10 years of sales experience with a repeated track record of success
• Experience in heavy amounts of cold calling, cold emailing, and other forms of outbound development
• Experience working in cross-functional teams
• Ability to grow quickly, learning new skill sets, and adapting as the business continues to grow, change, and develop organically
What are we looking for?
1. Culture Fit: We have a very unique culture and it is imperative that the candidate can fit into this culture. We are a fiercely independent, energetic, entrepreneurial group that is obsessed with growth. We generally fight against corporate org charts and job titles, and live by the principle that a leader is only a leader once he or she has respect of the led. In our various offices around the world, our environment is friendly and casual, but everyone takes their work and careers very seriously.
2. Sales Experience: We want someone who loves being "in the trenches" and is eager to build a book of business. We are interested in finding a candidate that seeks opportunities, participates in solutions and exudes passion and pride in what they do."