"Overview: Apply for this great job opportunity located in Western Coastal Florida at one of the largest hospitals in the state. This hospital boasts over 1000 beds, 6000 plus employees and is located minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. This beautiful teaching hospital is the perfect place to grow your career while receiving excellent compensation and benefits. In addition to standard benefits, this hospital also offers onsite daycare, tuition reimbursement, and an onsite fitness facility.
Things you need to have:
• 7 years in quantitative and model simulation design analyst role with experience in developing, conducting and implementing financial/economic analysis, decision support systems, strategic plans and data models or job related analytical experience plus 6 months in Project, Team Lead or Supervisory role is required.
• 3 years of quantitative and model simulation design analyst role with job related analytical experience/ Associate’s degree plus 5 years of quantitative and model simulation design analyst role with job related analytical experience may be equivalent consideration with an additional 6 months in Project, Team Lead or Supervisory role is required.
• Subject Matter Expert competencies with basic computer-based programs and job related applications and Microsoft Office software.
• Operational knowledge of healthcare areas such as nursing, perioperative services, emergency department and support services is preferred.
• A successful systems analyst must acquire four skills: analytical, technical, managerial and interpersonal.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Industrial Engineering or related field
• High School or GED required
What you will be doing:
• Directly interacts with assigned department managers and staff to provide automation services in support of department’s strategic and operational objectives.
• Plans, coordinates, develops and provides appropriate training for managers and users.
• Ensures development of training materials, production of continuity workbooks, documentation of standard operating procedures and user checklists.
• Serves as the contact and liaison with user community and vendor.
• Participates in department and hospital task forces, focus groups and/or committees as assigned by their supervisor to meet the group objectives."