"We are looking for a cards industry professional to lead Direct Marketing/ Campaign Management for Credit Cards & Personal Lines/Loans Acquisition Marketing.
Responsibilities include: -long-term campaign strategy development, annual marketing program planning, campaign & offer matrix design, test design & prioritization, budget management, direct mail investment decisions & cross-functional team management to ensure full-cycle direct marketing program implementation. The scope of the role is broad & includes Credit Card & Personal Loans/ Lines campaigns across Prescreened & Invite-to-Apply offers spanning various channels like Branches, Direct Mail, Telemarketing, ATM, Digital etc. The individual will be required to provide leadership to a team of process managers & analysts who support the role.
The Direct Marketing Manager will have strong strategic focus coupled with ability to translate complex marketing strategy into direction for program implementation, process management skills, extensive Credit Card Campaign experience & strong leadership skills.
-Ability to prepare well-structured, effective business cases & strategy presentations grounded in logical analytical insights are a must.
-Ability to lead cross-functionally, partnering with both internal (Risk, Finance, Analytics & Segment Management etc.) & external teams (Bureau, Data Processors & Mail Vendors).
-Knowledge of industry practices used for Credit Card Prescreening, Invite-To-Apply campaigns along with familiarity with Credit Bureau practices is required.
Specifically this individual will be responsible for:
-Acquisition Campaign Strategy & Planning for Credit Cards & Personal Loans/ Lines Develop & manage Direct Marketing long-term strategy & annual program plan.
-Develop the Campaign Calendar.
-Develop & execute extensive program communications around campaign calendar, campaign design, change management & success of the programs.
-Analyze & make recommendations on mailing decisions, application of response models by channel & size of the campaigns
-Provide direction on DM program short & long term test designs ensure that test size of marketing cells & timing of test execution supports a robust Test & Learn methodology
-Drive disciplined Test & Learn strategy to continue to refine program effectiveness & ROI based on the results of previous tests.
-Track & analyzes program performance results & synthesizes insights to develop future strategy recommendations.
-Program Management Collaborate with cross-functional partners List Processing, Analytics, Systems, Operations, Creative team, Channel Management & Product / Segment management teams to ensure effective management of the Direct Marketing area to deliver business results on time & within budget. -Ensure strict adherence to compliance & privacy regulations & policies.
-Team Management & Cross-Functional Management Manage a team of 8 to 10 senior process managers & campaign managers.
Motivate, grow & develop team members to meet business needs & objectives.
-7+ years database marketing experience and 4+ years management experience.
- 7+ years Financial Services Marketing experience.
- 8+ years of Credit Card direct marketing strategy development & program management expertise across channels.
- 4+ years of People Management experience - including senior team members.
- 3+ years of Budget management experience.
- Strong database marketing experience & ability to use customer data & insights to develop effective acquisition strategies.
- Strong understanding of the credit card business P&L, customer behavior drivers & cards marketing regulations is required.
- Understanding of creative development & management process is desired.
- Excellent strategic thinking, analytical skills, & influencing abilities.
- Ability to structure business cases & lead effective strategy presentations with the objective of gaining influence/buy-in from a broad-ranging audience is required
- Background in process management & project management disciplines with their application to credit card marketing is highly desired
- Undergrad degree in quantitative sciences (Math, Economics, Statistics etc) is highly desirable.
- MBA is preferred."