"Our client is in search of a Help Desk Analyst to support all worldwide staff and Fund Services external Hedge Fund and Fund Administration clients with financial application (Investran, Yardi and other applications)
inquires, business and technical problems. The 24x7x365 Help Desk is the first point of contact via phone, website and email as the centralized communication channel for all employees, external clients, business and support groups. What you will be doing:Technical Expectations/Professional Practices
Provide assistance with application inquires and timely resolution of all reported issues by rapidly triaging problem.
-Determine the severity; resolving, coordinating, or dispatching to the appropriate group for resolution; escalation; follow up; and problem ownership until closure.
-Troubleshooting business application related problems till resolution.
-Troubleshooting business (trading/accounting/reporting) related problems till resolution on applications such as Investran, Yardi and others.
-Other responsibilities include password resets, maintaining contact databases, application troubleshooting documentation, and change management, daily activity reports.
-Following up on issues until resolution is met, conducting client surveys and any other responsibilities as determined.
-Responsible for all initial client set ups, id creation and changes to client application formatting done in AExeo application and application administration functions for Investran and Yardi
-Manage and monitor clients’ trade and price files loading, broker data and client extracts using tool CA Autosys.
-Manage and monitor primary ftp site.
-Manage and maintain external clients RSA accounts and keyfobs.
-Maintain current working basic knowledge of technologies.
-Assist with UAT testing of applications for code changes, enhancements and upgrades. Management/Leadership Expectations:
- Ability to work independently with or without direction and or supervision.
- Portray professional demeanor.
- Train other staff members and external clients.
- Communicate and prepare written material in professional manner.
- Manage time and tasks.
- Prepare reports, status or help desk metrics.
- Maintain a tidy desk and work environment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS: Background / Qualifications:
- Accept responsibility and personal accountability.
- Follow instructions.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality; follow proper procedures for requesting time off; communicate with management appropriately.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in approach to work.
- Demonstrate use of professional judgment on the job.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication with clients, internal
- Staff members.
- Promptly respond to telephone calls, voice-mail, e-mail and pages.
- Demonstrate reliability.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and working relationships with others, both from Citco and external clients.
- Demonstrate a self-directed approach to learning new technologies in the field; pursue professional development.
Previous Work Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience. Any certifications a plus.
-2+ years help desk or support experience.
-1+ years financial/trading/banking experience. Specific Knowledge / Skills:
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-Knowledge of Microsoft XP/Win7, UNIX, basic networking
-Experience with help desk / change management ticketing tool
-Excellent listening, questioning and analytic skills
-Excellent telephone techniques/customer service skills
-Excellent oral/written communication skills. Environmental Demands:
-Must be able to maneuver effectively within environment. Demands may include additional hours within work environment during non-business hours. Other:
What is offered?
- Flexibility and ability to deal with change.
- Flexibility in work schedule according to project and business needs.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Flexible and understands hours and schedule (24x7x365).
We offer a challenging job in a growing international company, an opportunity to expand your business knowledge by working with prestigious clients and complex financial and technological instruments, and a friendly and fast-paced environment. Additionally, we are proud to offer our employees competitive compensation, vacation and health insurance benefits.