Excellent company looking to add Sr. Software Engineer (Java) in which they will sponsor to their team! Our company is looking for an outstanding Data Visualization Developer for their first-of-its-kind Sales Analytics platform, which combines a proprietary, self-learning network with applications that are ready to use, data backed, and built on predictive analyses. In this role, you will design and build innovative, world-class data visualizations for extremely complex data sets, enabling business leaders to make intelligent decisions quickly and accurately. Our ideal candidate will have a strong command of D3.js, AngularJS, Nodes.js, HTML5, and CSS3. You must be a team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative startup, and you must take great pride in your work.
• Masters in Computer Science with relevant industry experience
• 5+ years of hands-on application development experience-MUST HAVE!
• Experience working with SPA (single page applications)
• Experience building data-driven web applications and familiar with development frameworks (AngularJS)
• Strong understanding of UX/UI concepts and interface usability, and a demonstrated record of good design flow in interactive applications
• Experience with visualization design on mobile platforms is an advantage
• Strong experience with data visualization libraries (D3.js), WebGL, and developing interactive graphics from conception to deployment
• Knowledge of data processing, data analysis, data modeling, and data mining is required.
• Understanding of NoSQL databases and Hadoop
• A combination of creativity and analytical ability
• Experience handling complex data visualization for Big Data sets is highly desired
• Programming ability in Java is an advantage
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
-Visa Requirements: U.S. Citizens / Green Card Holder
-Start Date: ASAP
-Salary: $160k range
-Location: San Francisco, CA (San Ramon area)
-Misc: Relo assistance negotiable, H1B transfers welcome, Portfolio of work required (show something unique, just not out of the box stuff), coding test required