"Traditional Internal Medicine‐ Maintain continuity of care by seeing your patients in the hospital and clinic/ skilled nursing facility
• Work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
• Ability to grow with the company into leadership positions
• Employed‐ Competitive base salary with annually increasing bonus potential, full benefits (medical, dental, vision), long‐term stock incentive, CME reimbursement, malpractice insurance, 401(K) matching, and much more!
- Responsible for providing internal medicine services to patients.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Creates a comprehensive and coordinated plan of care across all settings including hospitals, clinics, and Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs), which take into account medical records, patient and family, primary care physicians, and specialists. Makes hospital rounds daily.
- Collaborates with hospitals and care management teams and reviews patients with case managers.
- Attends to patients in Care Center (CCC)and assists nurse practitioners in reviewing cases.
- Attends to patients in the SNFs and attends SNF meetings to review cases.
- On call nights and weekends as scheduled.
- Requires an MD; completion of Internal Medicine residency; 2 years of experience as a Hospitalist.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in applicable state(s) and board eligibility or board certification.
- DEA license required.
Relocation Assistance Available Yes
2+ to 5 years experience
Minimum Education Doctorate Degree
Willingness to Travel Occasionally"