Excellent Company Looking To Add An Audit Manager - Quality Control To Their Team!
Our Team is a specialized group in our Assurance practice. Primary responsibilities of the group include the review of reports and related work paper files, as well as providing technical consultation on a variety of attest engagements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Other attestation engagements
- The candidate will also be responsible for updating firm’s audit methodology and templates used with our attest group.
Required Work Experience, Qualifications &/or Education:
***Excellent Salary – Depending Upon Experience
- 5+ years of experience with a 200 public accounting firm
- Prior experience in a technical accounting or quality review/control role is preferred
- IFRS experience preferred
Sponsor/Transfer H-1B and/or H-2B: NO
Accept Current Year Residents: NO
Sponsor/Transfer Work Permits: NO
***US Citizen or Permanent Resident