Excellent company looking for a strong, creative quality assurance analyst with the experience, drive, and passion to make a difference. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative, well-rounded individual to join a startup with great market traction, blue-chip clients and partners and an exceptional team and culture.
- Perform outstanding and advanced QA tasks as part of an agile development team by communicating frequently and clearly with team members on product issues, introduce new techniques and tactics as necessary to deliver product with high quality.
- Test software releases against requirements or stories utilizing appropriate testing techniques including both manual and automated.
- Create, edit and update test plans and test cases ensuring use of appropriate test methodology, complete test coverage and full test documentation for all code to be tested.
- Implement manually developed testing scenarios in cucumber or similar testing framework.
- Document all testing results in standard format. Assist with Go/No/Go deployment decisions.
- Participate in requirements and design review meetings, actively representing QA.
- Previous experience in start-up or growth stage company highly desired
- Agile/SCRUM methodology highly desired
- Experience in on-line advertising
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of QA testing in a complex transactional web environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in software testing, QA methodologies, QA processes and software life-cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Agile or Iterative project experience preferred
- Experience in software development (as a programmer) preferred
- Experience in areas of estimating and prioritizing assigned tasks preferred
***Relocation package available