IT company looking to add a Ruby on Rails Developer to their team! Looking for a strong, creative Ruby on Rails developer with the experience, drive, and passion to make a difference. Company evolving their industry-leading B2B and B2C web and mobile applications and architect with next-generation technology platform. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative, well-rounded individual to join a start-up with great market traction, blue-chip clients and partners and an exceptional team and culture.
- 2-3 years of web development experience with Ruby on Rails
- Proficiency with at least one other programming language and web application framework outside of Ruby and Rails
- A true passion for technology, demonstrated by work on independent and open source projects
- Direct experience with the development and maintenance of large-scale, mission-critical web applications
- A solid understanding of database technologies, including experience with MongoDB and MySQL
- Thrives on the rewards and demands of working in a startup environment
- Experience with TDD, BDD, and other Agile methodologies A creative, problem-solving mindset that includes an instinct for detecting edge cases and the ability to think like an end user.
-7-10 years experience