Financial services company looking to add a Net Developer to their team! Under the direction of Solutions Architect and CRM Program Administrator, the candidate will work as part of an established and collaborative development team to support the development and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other mission-critical web-based high visibility/high demand business solutions. Daily work touches on all aspects of the agile Software Development Life Cycle for projects in all stages of development ranging from requirements gathering, coding, testing, maintenance and support.
Develops technical designs and specifications for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other custom application products. Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities. Uses applications development and data integration and orchestration technologies and tools to build, test, and maintain product modules, components, and subsystems.
- 4+ years experience in software development with Microsoft technologies including .Net in C#
- 3+ years experience with T-SQL, SQL Server
- Experience writing technical design documents
- Knowledge of Object Oriented design, agile development and best practices
- demonstrated ability to effectively communicate through verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years application development and implementation experience.
- Computer Science Degree
- Good knowledge of SSIS; SQL 2005/2008, AJAX, Visual Studio 2008, SOAP/XML
- Advanced knowledge of Web Services and good understanding of Web 2.0 technologies
- Verifiable experience with data and application integration ETL: Informatica et al.
- Experience in establishing and managing ongoing environmental/application support procedures
***US Citizen or Permanent Resident