Looking for a highly motivated, experienced web developer with a history of leading successful teams through challenging projects. We are looking for a teammate who is aspiring to expand
their current role into management and leadership.
• Build engaging websites and applications for our family of brands
• Provide direction, motivation and mentorship to a small-to-medium sized group of developers
• Work closely with and incorporate feedback from product management, business analysts, project management, interaction designers, and other teams
• Rapidly fix bugs, diagnose and solve problems
• Conduct design and code reviews
• Pro-actively look for ways to make AG better
• Experience building and maintaining highly scalable, customer-facing websites
• Understanding of web technologies (HTML/HTML5/CSS/Ajax/HTTP, Apache) and familiarity with Unix/Linux
• Comfortable with agile techniques (user stories, TDD, pair programming, iterative development)
• Exceptional communication and documentation skills
• Experience building mobile optimized websites
• Experience building mobile applications for iOS and Android"