The Software Engineer is an entry to mid-level contributing opportunity within a product development group. Our software department is dynamic, energetic, and diverse. We offer opportunities in many areas of the software engineering discipline related to development. Opportunities range from development for real-time electro-mechanical medical devices used in diagnostic imaging to development for web based user interfaces for clinicians recording patient health information. Candidates for this particular position will participate in the design and implementation of software for a next generation fluid delivery electro-mechanical platform.
Primary responsibilities will include:
1. Undertake software design, development, and debugging.
2. Interact with multiple engineering teams and marketing groups to gather input for producing the appropriate software designs and implementation.
3. Use various tools and analyzers to debug issues with user interface events, real-time communications, and data persistence.
Technical & Behavioral Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Instrumentation and Control.
2. Recommended two plus (2+) years of experience in knowledge and application of engineering and scientific concepts in selected technical discipline.
3. Two years of experience with the C++ programming language for RTOS based, interrupt driven, and multithreaded environments or two years of experience with the C#/.NET programming language in multithreaded environments with a high degree of parallelism is preferred. If the experience is with C#/.NET, that experience using WinForms based applications would be preferred.
4. Hands-on experience in the embedded device software development domain specifically with electro-mechanical devices.
5. Excellent oral, written, and listening skills to effectively communicate on technical topics.
6. Ability to demonstrate MEDRAD’s Core competencies: Customer Focus, Driving for Results, Integrity and Trust, Ethics and Values, and Compassion.
7. Ability to demonstrate MEDRAD’s Team Contributor competencies: Action Oriented, Perseverance, Dealing with Ambiguity, Learning on the Fly, and Problem Solving.
Candidates Must Have:
BSCE/CS/EE or IC
2+ years experience with C++/RTOS or C#/.Net
Top GPA and top schools
***Relocation Assistance Offered"