"Excellent Medical Facilities looking to add experienced RN's to their teams!
***Temp, Contract & Perm Opportunities***
Duties of the RN maybe include the following but not limited to:
- Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
- Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care.
- Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes
- Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
- Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process.
- Follows policies, procedures, standards for hospital.
Candidates for the RN/ Registered Nurse should meet the following requirements:
- Hold and maintain a current state license to practice as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- BLS (Required)
- ACLS (Preferred)
- PALS (Preferred)
- Minimum 1-3 years experience
- Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
- Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to department and patient needs.
- Participates in all departmental and hospital wide educations offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
o Excellent Benefits