Top reasons to love this job –
1. Unique opportunity to take your floor nursing skills and utilize them in an office setting.
2. Exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative work environment that is centered around a great culture!
3. The ability to join a unique team with an enhanced level of responsibility.
Top "must-have" skills for this job –
1. 1 year of customer service or call center experience required
2. 1 year clerical, data entry or medical office experience preferred
3. Active Certification Medical Assisting
4. High School Graduate
Tell me about this job –
Shift: 3:30pm to 12:00am (weekend shifts included)
The Health Assistant position will contribute to success by helping the member to achieve improved health outcomes, increased patient engagement in self-care, and improve care coordination and health care delivery. Health Assistants come from a wide variety of professional backgrounds: Careers in medical & healthcare fields, retail, hospitality, restaurant service, sales, management, medical assisting, and call centers. Yet they all share a common passion, the satisfaction that comes from providing an outstanding client experience